Oops! You’re probably want info on VT Restaurant Week 2014, huh? You’re looking for this post!
It may be spring, but it’s time once again to bust out your Thanksgiving Pants because Vermont Restaurant Week 2012 starts tomorrow and runs through next Friday, May 4! For video of the 2011 event, check out my highlight reel below:
- Choose a restaurant below. Menus are posted as we receive them.
- Make a reservation for Friday, April 27-Friday, May 4. Mention you are coming for “Restaurant Week.”
- When you arrive, ask for the Restaurant Week menu and enjoy dinner for $15, $25 or $35 per person. At select locations, try lunch for $10 or less!
- Go to our Facebook page or 7 Nights and talk about your dining experience.
The 3rd annual Restaurant Week benefits the Vermont Food Bank, so head on out to help two great causes – help the less fortunate AND spend a week stuffing yourself full of reasonably priced food you haven’t tried before. (What do you mean that second one isn’t really a “cause”?). The Restaurant Week’s website also provides details on how you can donate $10 to the Food Bank from your mobile phone:
Take out your mobile phone and text the phrase “FOODNOW” (that’s one word, no quotations) to the phone number 52000 and you will make a $10 donation* to the Vermont Foodbank.
I love just about every type of food so I’m going to have to choose wisely. Right now El Gato and Mexicali both have my stomach growling. How about you? Let us know what you’re planning to check out this week in the comments below.
For full menus and more information about the 3 specific restaurants mentioned in this post, check out their official websites by following the links below:
- Our House Bistro – http://www.ourhousebistro.com/
- El Gato Cantina – http://elgatocantina.com/
- Mexicali Grill & Cantina – http://www.mexicalivt.net/
(Links to the offical websites of other participating establishments can be found on the official Restaurant Week site)